Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here are the two necklaces I have done so far, Jen.



This one is gradiated shades of amber chips, african copper beads, and various glass beads, with a focal bead of a frog on a rust-colored ball. I know you said 18", but since you originally said you were looking for a "longer" necklace I made them just a little bigger. This one is 22". (I know the focal bead is a bit fuzzy..still trying to figure out how to get good, tiny pics out of my camera).































This one is alternating patterns of light and dark amber shell beads, coconut beads, and betel nut beads with a wrapped copper disk accent. The inner strand forms a 20" neckline.


















2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, just wanted to pop in quick and tell you that the necklaces arrived yesterday. They are BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy! Thank you so much for making them for me, they are exactly what I had in mind but better! I am wearing the frog necklace today- already have gotten complements on it. :o)

I hope your Memorial Day weekend was fun! How was camping? Did ya'll have fun?

Jen :o)

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger gryphonkessira said...

we had a great time..and I'm really glad you like the necklaces!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home