Monday, February 09, 2009

It was a long weekend, full of drama...however, everything seems to have calmed down AND we found a car. It's a mercury sable wagon, only 55k miles on it. It will be nice to have a wagon again, they are so conveniant for trips to NY, camping, and taking the dogs for trips!

I'm excited to watch the westminster dog show tonight..I used to tape it religiously when I was younger, and for the past few years I've just been too busy and missed it. Sara loves to watch the dogs on TV, too (though she gets VERY bored VERY fast at the actual shows, which is why I will be going alone to any shows this year, just so I can sit and enjoy myself).

This saturday is valentine's day. Matt and I have a nice little dinner planned. Sara is going to spend the evening at nannies. We've decided to stay home, instead of a dinner and movie out. Matt's going to cook dinner (something he does about twice a year lol). I'll be doing dessert (have to think of what to make). We're going to rent a movie, and just enjoy a quiet night, just the two of us.

It was a beautiful day yesterday, reached the upper 50's. the dogs loved the weather, and spent a good time outside (tracking mud EVERYWHERE I might add). eh, but that's the way it goes in spring I guess. A little mud from dags and kids isn't going to kill anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home