Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally finished and mailed out my beads for the Love is in the Air glass exchange. It was a lot of fun, and I've already signed up for the Depths of Winter exchange. Though this one is giving me a bit more of a problem. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for my winter-themed beads that is both unique and within my modest skill. Since I actually have a month for this one, I may just go into the studio and play around, see what happens.

Matt was working from home yesterday, so I could take the car into the shop. We have an oil leak somewhere, so they put dye in the oil, and I have to go back Friday to see if they can find the leak. Since inspection is due at the end of the month, if they can't fix it friday, we prett much have 2 options. 1. Leave it at the dealership until they CAN fix it or 2. drive around and risk getting a ticket :-/.

We got a few inches of snow last night, so Sara has a snow day today...so much for getting anything done. I REALLY need to do some laundry and dishes.

3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bead picture you posted... I can't believe you can bend glass to look like that. So totally awesome.

When I try to take pictures of small things using the "small thing" setting on my camera... if I get too close, the image is fuzzy. I usually have to stand a ways back. Could that be it?

Good luck getting your car fixed! I hate visiting the auto mechanics place... you can never get out with a bill under $200. :oP

Hope all is going well in Penna.!

Jen

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger gryphonkessira said...

Yea, I can back out and get an ok picture, but you lose a lot of the details of the bead. I see all these pic of people's beads up REALLY close and in perfect clarity....they must have much better camars than I do lol.

 
At 8:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, yeah. Why are cameras so confusing to use sometimes? They should be so straightforward.

Happy Sunday. :o)

Jen

P.S.- Are you on Facebook?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home