Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just a few random thoughts that I want to jot down before the washing machine goes off:

I recieved the heart beads from my Love is in the Air exchange on WetCanvass the other day...they are wonderful! I recieved this one heat pendant that I just HAVE to make into a necklace...the colors are amazing (this necklace I'll keep for myself :-) ).

It was SUCH a windy day today, I went out to get the garbage cans to bring them in (it's trash day) and they are gone! I walked up and down my street, but can't find them anywhere!

I saw this website in readers digest: http://upsidedowndogs.com/ perfect for someone who needs a good chuckle.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see some of your new pieces. :o)

Congrats on the new wheels... Mercury Sable wagons (and Ford Taurus wagons) are AWESOME looking- love their shape and very roomy on the inside (dare I say it... room for more dogs....? Hee hee) :o)P

Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home