Monday, February 02, 2009

Well, I found out Friday that our poor ford focus needs more repair work than it's worth. So, we find ourselves in need of a new car. We went out car shopping on saturday, but didn't find anything but a salesman willing to sell us a 9 year old car for 3x it's kelly blue book value ><. We're going to do some more searching this week, but we only have Matt's aunt's car till Sunday, we pretty much need wheels by then.

Since I spent all weekend trying to find a car, I find myself here on monday afternoon with a houseful of laundry, dishes, and cleaning to do. Sigh, I worked last night so I didn;t get started on it all till about 2. Have to work tonight, too..but I have the reast of the week off, so I'll be able to buckle down and get some housework done.

I'm still tossing around ideas for the winter bead exchance I signed up for. Matt suggested snowmen, which I thought was a great idea, until I saw my stock of white glass...maybe pale blue snowmen? I could take the easy way out and just do an abstract bead of winter-y colors, but I do a lot of abstract beads (I just LOVE mixing some colors and watching the glass swirl and melt). But the whole point of signing up for these exchanges (at least for me) is to stretch my creativity and try new stuff. And I STILL have to get my new jewelry photographed and up on my etsy store. If only I had a few more hours in each day.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toyota makes a few affordable models (Scion, Yaris)and they have AWESOME reliability ratings. :)

Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home