Tuesday, June 02, 2009



A cute pic I tried to take of Ladybird..she WAS sleeping under the blankets on our bed, but as I took the picture she woke up lol. Our little lady goes into be fixed tomorrow..she'll have to stay overnight and the house will be quiet and lonely again.

On another note, I was pleasently surprised to read this while aimlessly wandering around the internet tonight:

http://www.akc.org/news/index.cfm?article_id=3810

I've never held it against the AKC that their focus has been almost entirely on pure breed dogs, that's what their club decided they wanted to dedicate their efforts to. People who get upset at the akc for not accepting mixed breed dogs are like people who would get upset at a Harley-Davidson club for not accepting their Yamaha. But, in a purely selfish way I'm happy they are expanding their sights so that I can look forward to doing events with Ladybird.

Matt's on his way home (it's already past midnight) so I am off for now.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, she looks so little! How big is she now?

I read about the AKC allowing mixed breeds to compete a few months ago. An interesting blog article about it:

http://menageriemayhem.blogspot.com/2009/04/akc-announces-new-program-for-mixed.html

Jen

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger gryphonkessira said...

6 months old and she's up to a whopping 4 lbs lol. I'm excited about the change, I'd love to do obediance and/or agility with her!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home