Monday, March 15, 2010

Well, busy few weeks to start March off. I took my national certification test for my medical coding, and I passed! yay! 5.5 hour test..it was greuling! I had to take it out in cooperstown. Since the test was at 8 am on saturday, Matt and I drove out Friday and spent the night. Since Cooperstown is pretty much a tourist town, most of the restaurants and things were closed, but we want to go back sometime this summer and bring mom and Sara.


Since then, I've been job hunting with a passion. I've had about a half dozen interviews in the past week and a half, so we'll have to see what comes out of this.


On another hopeful note, I was taking Ladybird out this morning when I saw these white flowers starting to grow in the garden. No clue what they are, but it must mean spring is on the way!


3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Mel! I'm so proud of you. Fingers crossed on the job front..

Jen

 
At 11:46 PM , Blogger gryphonkessira said...

Good news is I got a job. Working as a biller at Syracuse Behavioral Health. Good experiance, and the pay is decent. I start Monday.

 
At 6:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats Mel! That's fantastic!!

Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home