Tuesday, March 02, 2010


Random Pic of ladybird looking cute on our bed. It's been a long week. It started off well. I got a lot of cleaning done, and felt very productive. Sara and Matt had Thursday and Friday off, due to snow. 4 days of everyone being home made the place a mess again (luckily Matt helped get the dishes and laundry done while I was at work yesterday). I'm getting a bit antsy about my big certification test this weekend, PLUS we just got a letter saying Matt won't be getting anymore unemployement as of NOW..so it's getting critical I find a job, like yesterday. I love the office I'm interning at, too bad they're not hiring lol. I'm trying not to freak out about everything that's going on...but it's hard. Fall is coming up so fast, and graduate school is going to be SO expensive. Going to make an appointment for Matt to go talk to the student financial aid people up at SU, and meanwhile I'm scouring the web for grants/scholorships.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. How was the test? Did you have fun in Cooperstown?

Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home