Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So, Since I recieved my totally awesome stand mixer for christmas, I've spent the last 3 days trying to bake the perfect loaf of bread...getting closer. My 1st attempt was barely edible (once you chiseled through the 1/2 inch rock-hard exterior, the inside was pretty good lol). Next couple were better, but still a bit burned on the outside...we'll see how tonight's expiraments turn out. Bob helpfully bought me FIFTY pounds of bread flour.....I shall be baking bread till next christmas, it seems.

Today is Matt and my 10th anniversarry..wow where DOES time go? We wanted to go see the new Sherloc Holmes movie, but it is too freekin cold to go out tonight!

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Anniversary!

Bread sounds delish, especially on a freezing day like today.

Hope all is well with you and the fam, happy 2010~!

Jen :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home