Friday, January 23, 2009

Ooops...

Well, this morning I woke with one heck of a headache. After everyone left for the day (Matt to work and Sara to school) I took some aleve and went back to bed. I slept through the alarm going off at 9, and woke some time around 10:30 (still with a headache) SO, I took a few more aleve and when I woke at noon, I could at least function. I took the car into the shop, hoping to get the inspection done before the end of this month, but the check engine light came on (again...I've been trying to get the car inspected since the end of december). So, I had to make an appontment on tuesday to take it into the dealership to be repaired before it can pass inspection. When I got home, Sara was there, and fairly upset. Seems she had a 1/2 day of school today (I could have sworn it was NEXT friday) and had come home while I was gone. I settled her down, gave her a snack, and now she and one of her little friends from next door are playing upstairs happily.

I really wanted to get some studio time in (despite the cold weather..though it was up to 50 today). There's a Valentine's Heart Glass exchange going on in the WetCanvass glass forum that I'd like to be a part of (though I'm not signing up officially till I have the pieces done....I've nevr done hearts before and the deadline is next weeek lol). Maybe since I slept in so late this morning, I can get some studio time in late tonight...we'll see.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exchanges are FUN. :o)

Hope you are feeling better!

Jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home